Built for anglers who demand the utmost performance day-in and day-out, the G3 Guide Bootfoot wader marries Simms' time-tested G3 Guide platform with a custom vulcanized and insulated boot for a trifecta of comfort, warmth, and durability that is unmatched.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower.
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider.
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket.
- Additional organization opportunities include a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and zippered, stretch-woven internal pocket on wearer's left.
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included.
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability.
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability & wading performance in extreme weather.
- Boots fully-lined & insulated with 7mm neoprene & grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture management.
- Anatomically shaped last and molded arch support for comfortable underfoot ride.
- 12mm felt outsole for superior underwater traction; compatible with Simms Hardbite Felt Studs.
- Made in USA of imported materials.
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell.