Bridging the beach vibe and fishing function divide, quick-dry Simms Seamount Board Shorts come kitted with a mobility enhancing stretch fabric, the convenience of a zippered fly, and pocket storage aplenty.
- A lightweight stretchy poly blend dries quickly, feels durable, and keeps you fishing
- Zippered fly opening secures closed with traditional drawstring at waist
- Perforated waistband yoke provides venting to allow for heat release on hot days
- Dual front hand pockets
- Zipper secured right thigh pocket with built-in water drains
- Back left thigh drop-in pocket for pliers or easy access phone storage
- 9" inseam
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
FABRIC TECH: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex, DWR, 142 gsm
Pocket bags - 100% Polyester mesh
ITEM #: PG-13495