Rio MOW Tip Kit
- For 2016 all InTouch Skagit MOW tips are built on RIO’s ConnectCore for Ultra-low stretch performance. These tips allow anglers using Skagit lines to cover every likely fishing situation and conditions encountered, and are the absolute ultimate in sinking tip versatility.
- The Extra Heavy MOW Tips are the heaviest of the MOW series; built with T-17 for the sinking section and with a sink rate of nearly 10" per second, it really gets down when depth is needed. Each of the tips either have a gray floating section, or a gray loop for easy identification. These tips are ideal on the heavier Skagit lines of 675 grains and more.
- The Heavy MOW Tips feature T-14, with a sink rate of 9" per second, for the sinking material. Each of these tips has either a light blue floating section or a blue sleeve on one end for easy identification. The Heavy MOW Tips are designed for the heaviest of flies and are ideal for Skagit lines of 575 grains and more. There are six unique tips that make up the series.
- The Medium MOW Tips feature T-11, with a sink rate of 8" per second, for the sinking material. Each of these tips has either a light green floating section or a green sleeve on one end for easy identification. The Medium MOW Tips are designed for heavily weighted flies and are ideal for Skagit lines between 475 and 575 grains. There are six unique tips that make up the series.
- The Light MOW Tips feature T-8, with a sink rate of 7" per second, for the sinking material. Each of these tips has either a white floating section or a white sleeve on one end for easy identification. The Light MOW Tips are designed for lightly weighted flies and are ideal for Skagit lines of 475 grains and less. There are six unique tips that make up the series.
Airflo Custom Cut Tip 10'
Airflo Custom Cut Tips take the guess work out of sink tip decisions. 10' of tungsten impregnated line works well for single-hand and two-handed applications. Three different grain weights sink from 7-10 inches per second. Match T-7 with single or two-handed...
OPST Lazer Running Line
OPST Lazer Running Line is the strongest and slickest monofilament line we've ever cast! Featuring low memory and high knot strength Lazer Running Line is perfect for Skagit and scandi heads as well as single-handed shooting head set ups. "Shoots...
Rio MOW Tip 50/50 Tip
One of the most valueble tips for a skagit line is the Rio Mow Fifty Fifty Tip is half (5ft) intermediate and half(5ft) tungsten line. It is very easy to cast and is capable of getting great depth. Depending on...