We have been seeing some nice fish coming off of the Northern California Rivers. As we move in to the warmer months fishing gets tougher for those who don’t know where to find fish.
here are some tips for our Northern California Rivers
- Morning and evening are likely going to be the most productive times of the day.
- Fish the faster more oxgentated water.
- Fish shady spots and deeper water.
- Fish pocket water
- Try tightline nymphing - use a fair amount of weight
- Make sure you stay until dark.
The Nor Cal rivers are fishing great but they are tougher in July and August but plenty of amazing fishing. If you are having tough time fishing remember - the fish are there and they are eating… how are you going to catch them.