Kayla Katayama of Her Waters Fly Fishing and Lincoln Gray of LG’s Fly Fishing Adventures are teaming up to conduct TWOFeather River Steelhead Schools.
This two-day Steelhead school is designed to give the student the confidence, skills and knowledge to choose the proper techniques and equipment to put the fly in front of the fish!!
- The school is comprised of two parts.
- We will be using drift boats to travel the river.
- There will be one instructor for every two students.
- All equipment is provided, students may however bring their own equipment. Wading gear however is not provided.
- On the river lunch will be provide along with beverages.
- Students must possess a valid 2018 California Fishing License and Steelhead Card.
- Single Handed Rod Techniques: includes proper casting, proper rigging for nymphing and swinging, line control and reading water.
- Switch Rod Techniques: includes proper casting (snap t, single and double spey), proper rigging for swinging, line control and reading the water.
“Women Only" Steelhead School Dates: November 3rd-4th
Steelhead School Dates:
Cost Per Student is $500 for the two-day school. (minimum 4 students, maximum of 6 students)
An itinerary of the two-day class is available for those who are interested in the school. Please contact me
and I will email it to you.