Our clinic on Dynamic Nymphing was a great success! Thanks to George Daniel and all the participants that made it. We will be doing another cycle next year.
With the some weather instability- water clarity & temperature are the key, if looking at situation with turbid water- look to try UV treated flies or bigger patterns. Though not big weather events you still need to be careful with approaches to water and the conditions you’re in.
- High Elevation- Watch for thundershower activity- and it’s all about clarity. Kennedy Meadows has cold nights so it takes a while for the fish to start moving.
- Mid elevations - The middle fork has fish more activity. Look to use big stone fly nymphs and multiple fly rigs.
- Lower - Doing well.
- Upper has been fishing well with lots of great
- Fishing well in Yosemite and through Hetch Hetchy.
- Mid Elevation- Fishing well as nights are getting colder fish are moving out of reservoirs.
- Lower Tuolumne is fishing great!
- Fishing well at elevation- high elevation tributaries are too low. Dry fly activity is increasing.
- Lower Merced is closed till Jan 1, 2015
Please be sure to check out our website- www.yosemite-outfitters.com for more information!