Boat launch hustle to on-deck hook-ups, Simms' Challenger Pants provide unstoppable fishing function with easy breathing vented panels and stretchy, quick-drying fabric for all-day comfort and performance.
- The comfort of cotton blended with the durable on water performance of polyester feels soft against your skin, dries quickly, resists stains and has an antimicrobial treatment.
- Key venting perforated panels to release trapped heat in waist and center gusset
- Dual front and back hand pockets
- Zipper secured right thigh pocket with built-in water drains
- Back left thigh drop-in pocket for pliers or easy access phone storage
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
FABRIC TECH: 53% Cotton / 39% Polyester / 8% Spandex, 4-way stretch with water and stain repellent DWR treated fabric, 165 gsm
Pocket bags - 100% Polyester mesh
ITEM #: PG-13496