This variant of the Bouglé was launched for the reel's 110th birthday in 2013, and we feel is one of the best yet. With its rolling pillar, reversible click check, naval brass bush and spindle, and its hand polished, deep anodised ‘pearl silver' finish. This Bouglé reel is sure to be the perfect match for that 7-8 weight spey rod.
- Line Weights Spey 7-8 Weight.
- Diameter 4.0 in
- Weight 7.9 oz
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left- to right-hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bouglé Mk VII, VI, V & IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
Launched for the reel's 110th birthday in 2013, this Bouglé is one of the best yet - with its rolling pillar; reversible click check; naval brass bush and spindle; and its hand polished, deep anodised ‘pearl silver' finish. This Bouglé reel is sure to become one of the classics.
Made by time served Hardy Bros. reel makers in Alnwick, England,this Bouglé reel comes presented in a beautiful, UK made, soft leather,sheepskin lined reel case.