Simms G4Z Zippered Waders - Stockingfoot
The angler evolution has been distilled to three simple steps: Catch a fish. Catch many fish. Catch the fish. Wise words, but limiting. In reality you define your fishing quest. And wherever it leads, G4Z® stockingfoots are built for the pinnacle with new 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric that bolsters durability and enhances breathability by 25 percent. Powered by the most feature-rich mix on the market, G4Zs include YKK® waterproof center-front zipper for easy access/optimal ventilation, plush handwarmer pockets to toast frozen digits fast, and everything you need for an evolved wader that goes way beyond the basic.
- Extended YKK® Aquaseal® waterproof center‐front zipper
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations
- Zippered, micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pockets
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. nylon wading belt included
- Waist‐high conversion
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones
- Adjustable air‐mesh suspender system for all-day comfort
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
APPROX. WEIGHT: 51 oz. / 1446 gm
Simms G4 Wading Jacket
The Simms G4 Wading Jacket is hands down the best wading jacket money can buy. It is designed for the those who fish in the rain. Steelhead guides like Marty Shepard in Oregon wear the Simms G4 Jacket. G4 Pro...
Simms Wading Staff
Bolster your in-river balance For every cubic foot per second scheming to send you sideways, Simms' 7075 Aluminum Wading Staff offers a balance-enhancing solution. The durable, 4-section staff has a locking detent button and includes an adjustable FastLock system for...
Simms Guard Socks
Don't feel like shelling out a hundred bucks or more for a specialized pair of wet wading boots? Your wading boots are designed to accommodate your bootie on your waders and will leave your boots way too big without them....