Simms Challenger Boat Shoe
- Sight fishing keeps you on your feet and your eyes on the water. Of course, patience goes a long way when it comes to anticipating the elusive tug, but so does comfort. We designed our Challenger Boat Shoe to make standing comfortably all day with secure footing its priority. With the Right Angle® footbed shaped to promote good, relaxed posture, and a siped rubber outsole to grip wet skiff decks, you'll have more energy to focus on fishing. A built-in drainage system works with the mesh upper to help keep your feet dry, so you're not left with the soggy sneaker feeling if you step in the water.
- TPU reinforced heel counter & forefoot support
- Hydrophobic, high abrasion synthetic & mesh upper
- Siped outsole for maximum slip resistance
- No‐line‐catch upper design
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 25.3 oz.
Simms Alumabite Cleats
For optimal long lasting traction with rubber soles I recommend adding 5 Alumabite cleats to each boot.
Simms Ambidextrous Fishing Sling Pack - Steel
Description The Freestone Ambidextrous Sling keeps all your required gear at the ready. The 18L fishing carryall has an array of pockets for positioning everything from camera to tippet to flies at your fingertips. There's a magnetic docking station for...
Simms Angler Sunscreen Lip Balm
Protect those lips! FEATURES Manufactured by Dermatone® for Simms Long-term stability, keeps effectiveness over time and fragrance-free SPF 30 Fragrance free