Simms Bugstopper Solarflex Hoody - Sagebrush
Biting bugs and hot sun require a solution you can wear. The BugStopper® Solarflex® Hoody is the answer, sheltering you from both. InsectShield® technology protects you from the swarms, while the lightweight, breathable UPF50 fabric keeps you cool when the day turns tropical. Protection also comes with added comfort thanks to a smooth flat-seam construction, mobility promoting raglan sleeves, and a trusty fulltime hood.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure and UPF 50 rating
- InsectShield® for long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection
- Quick-drying fabric
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Hood designed to wear over a cap
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
Simms Alumabite Cleats
For optimal long lasting traction with rubber soles I recommend adding 5 Alumabite cleats to each boot.
Simms Ambidextrous Fishing Sling Pack - Steel
Description The Freestone Ambidextrous Sling keeps all your required gear at the ready. The 18L fishing carryall has an array of pockets for positioning everything from camera to tippet to flies at your fingertips. There's a magnetic docking station for...
Simms Angler Sunscreen Lip Balm
Protect those lips! FEATURES Manufactured by Dermatone® for Simms Long-term stability, keeps effectiveness over time and fragrance-free SPF 30 Fragrance free