Rio InTouch Xtreme Indicator Fly Line
Just like it sounds this line is best indicator line you could ever ask for. I have never been a huge fan of things named xtreme or the orange tip that comes with most indicator specific lines out there, but I have to eat crow with this line. I used the orange tip as a built in indicator and was pleasantly surprised how well it did. Best line for Lower Sac, Trinity, and Feather River.
- This very weight forward fly line with a short front taper makes it the perfect line to chuck large indicators and split shot.
- The long rear taper makes this line easy mend.
Rarely will we make a claim that a product will help you catch more fish. That is unless we believe it. The Rio InTouch Fly lines will do just that.
As Bill Lowe used to say life is too short for bad fly lines and bad coffee. I couldn’t agree more and that’s why you will find a Rio fly line on all of my reels. With limited space in the shop I only have room for the best. One of the best perks of my job is testing all the gear out there to choose the best.
Like many of great companies I choose to work with, Rio employs passionate anglers who are obsessed with out-doing themselves year after year. Rio even makes their lines in island park Idaho because the humidity is perfect (probably has nothing to do with fishing too)
Every InTouch line comes equipped with:
- Max Cast: The proprietary coating repels water away from the line, resulting in radically improved floatation, reduced dirt adhesion, easier pick up and less line spray.
- Connectcore The Average fly stretches up to 30% the connectcore is just 6%. The result is an easier casting fly line with more efficient hook sets …. which lead to more fish.
- Max Float Tip: Rio’s proprietary tip coating formula floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter. That puts maximum floatation right where you need it for reduced drag, longer presentations and quieter pickups.
- Rio’s tricolor lines improve casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
- Intouch lines also come equipped with loops on both ends and line identifications printed on the line.
Rio MOW Tip Kit
For 2016 all InTouch Skagit MOW tips are built on RIO’s ConnectCore for Ultra-low stretch performance. These tips allow anglers using Skagit lines to cover every likely fishing situation and conditions encountered, and are the absolute ultimate in sinking tip...
Rio Intouch Outbound Short
RIO’s InTouch OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. Built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted streamers, while the powerful head design...
Rio Single Hand Spey Fly Line
The perfect fly line for single hand spey casting. This is not your indicator line but if you love swinging soft hackle or nymphs this is an extremely effective line. Serious single hand spey skills by Jeff Putnam. @sageflyfish MOD...