If you're looking for a waterproof pack that's a bit bigger than your usual angling hip pack but smaller than a backpack, consider the Patagonia Stormfront Sling. This supreme sling bag stays close to your back without getting in your way, regardless of whether you're spey casting or going at it single-handed. Mesh where it matters means the only slimy thing you should feel are fish scales.
Crafted from fully welded nylon, this bag doesn't sport a single stitched seam. No stitches mean no teensy-tiny openings through which water may creep in. The fabric is coated, both inside and out, to keep water at bay and to give the bag an extra dose of durability. The TiZip main zipper won't let water in. The exterior stash pocket is perfect for sunscreen, and the interior stash pocket stands ready for your wallet and keys.
The bag slings over your shoulder, and a simple, single clasp comes around front to secure an adjustable strap, thus stabilizing the bag against your body. Several smaller attachment points on the shoulder strap are perfect for holding hemostats, nippers, and additional tippets.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility straps provide easy attachment of extra gear
- Exterior lash straps to attach a net or rod
- 658 g (1 lb 8 oz)