Engineered for the minimalist angler, this low-bulk, water-resistant pack attaches to wader suspenders and keeps tools, flies and essentials front and center. The Stealth Work Station features a large zippered main pocket, two zippered accessory pockets, a rear security pocket, fly patch and tool docking stations. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
- External stash pocket, two hemo-garages with clip loops, multiple lash points
- Single internal pocket includes two tippet spool/leader organizers, two separate compartments for fly boxes and essentials
- Easy-adjust straps attach to wader chest straps for minimalist, on-the-go gear storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor