Patagonia Capilene Air Crew
With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, our Capilene® Air Crew offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
Simms Waderwick Core Crewneck
Designed to perform in hot or cold weather, the Simms’ Waderwick Core Crewneck is the first defense in your layering arsenal. Wearing comfortably under jackets or mid layers, or worn by itself on a summer day the shirts versatility is it's real strength. Using the next-to-skin...
Simms Guide Mid Top
The Simms Guide Mid Top is an all-season workhorse built for stalking the stingiest Hot Creek Sippers to a full day of cozy rowing on the Trinity. The Simms Guide Mid Top utilizes articulated elbows to facilitate a wide range of casting styles,...
Simms Waderwick Core Bottom
Between your skin and advanced outerwear, Simms’ new Waderwick™ Core Bottoms optimize comfort thanks to double-knit fabric that mechanically wicks moisture. Four-season performance stems from COR3 qualities such as an odor-killing anti-odor treatment. Two-way mechanical-stretch-knit fabric improves mobility over previous-generation...