Patagonia Capilene Air Crew
With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, our Capilene® Air Crew offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
Simms Intruder Boot - Felt
Fearless boots for avid wading anglers - in felt. The Simms Intruder® Felt blazes trail and wet-wades through four seasons with stamina and finesse. Integrated neoprene socks block debris. Dual-density EVA midsoles mitigate shock, while ESS plates keep cleats in...
Fly Tying 101 With Ben Engle April 29th 2019
Learn to tie flies with us here at the shop! This session class will take you through the step-by-step process of tying basic trout flies and give you the knowledge and skills to tie thousands of fly patterns from trout...
R.L. Winston Air 690-4 Fly Rod
Barry this includes Shipping cost of $40. Best, George