WATERPROOF CARRY SYSTEM CREATED TO PURPOSEFULLY LOAD ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL GEAR FOR A DAY ON THE WATER.
The Thunderhead Chest Pack delivers a waterproof carry system created to purposefully load all of the essential gear for a day on the water, including a net holster that seats your long or short handled net perfectly. Bring along what you need, instead of what you have. While it’s a great standalone piece, it also integrates into our backpacks and can be lashed to your boat providing quick secure storage for wet rides. Built out of our trusted 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, this clean chest pack is built to protect your gear from the elements.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP zipper closure on the main compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam back panel with integrated net slot for holding long or short handle nets. Also a D-ring for those who prefer to use a net release
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Exterior Hypalon tabs for tool and accessory attachment
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening TIZIP
- 1.5 inch wide double reinforced webbing shoulder straps
- Modular buckles detach from the back harness and attach to any of our compatible backpacks
- Multiple webbing adjustment points for easy fitting, and all excess webbing stows neatly behind the pack.
- Designed so that it can be worn / supported with a wading belt, or strapped to a boat with webbing pass-through on the back of chest pack.
- Front straps can be removed completely for clean and tangle free use on a wading belt or when strapped to a boat