Simms Guide Mid Top
The Simms Guide Mid Top is an all-season workhorse built for stalking the stingiest Hot Creek Sippers to a full day of cozy rowing on the Trinity. The Simms Guide Mid Top utilizes articulated elbows to facilitate a wide range of casting styles, from a quick double-haul to the far bank to a delicate dry fly presentation at 15 feet. The zippered chest pocket allows for convenient storage for a fly box or a flask of your favorite Scotch. The classic ¼-zip styling is perfect for not only a day on the river but would be perfectly paired with a nice pair of denim on a brisk San Francisco morning stroll. An updated fit uses durable 4-way stretch fleece fabric that bundles warmth, breathability, and wicking with full-range fishing mobility.
GUIDE MID TOP FEATURES
- Updated fit & 4-way abrasion-resistant stretch fleece offers better warmth, breathability, mobility & wicking performance
- Articulated elbow for better range of motion
- 1/4 Zip styling for easy on & off
- Durable, anti-pill hard-faced exterior & lofty fleece interior
- Zippered chest pocket for easy storage
- Fabric Tech: 92% Polyester/8% Lycra®
- Approx Weight:14 oz./300 g/m2
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
Lost Coast Outfitters Trucker Cap
From Rhino's in Bridgeport to Toronado's in SF this is the perfect hat to drink beer in. \
Lost Coast Outfitters Hat - SF Edition
Needs no introduction. This is the perfect hat to show off your priorities. This is October's hat. Adjustable back. It fits large heads.
Lost Coast Sierra Shirt
I'd rather be in the mountains... is what you are telling people when wear your LCO Sierra Shirt. This logo was conceived on a 14 day backpacking trip in the Eastern Sierra. Check out the trip here: Lost Coast &...